8 Nov 2012

a little note

I know it looks a lot like I've forgotten all about you... But no! I've been thinking about the blog a lot but haven't had the shortest minute to write anything on there. Life is so busy right now, but don't worry, I'm coming back asap. In the meantime, here's a few snapshots of my weekend in Paris with my crazy beautiful/simply crazy housemates. See you all soon x

*

Je sais bien qu'on dirait que je vous ai tous oubliés... Mais non ! J'ai beaucoup pensé au blog mais je n'ai pas eu la plus petite minute pour y poster quoi que ce soit. Je suis incroyablement occupée en ce moment, mais ne vous inquiétez pas, je reviens aussi vite que vite. En attendant, voici quelques clichés de mon week-end à Paris avec mes follement belles/simplement folles colocs. Je reviens bientôt x







the beauts!

No comments:

Post a Comment