15 Mar 2014

Beauty Corner #3 | Favourite Spring nail polishes


Nail polish is, like, really important. I always found it was a very easy but only slightly noticeable way to display my mood. And because my mood changes very, very often, I have countless little bottles of polish. Right now, the incredible weather in England (can't believe I typed these words but hey, I've put my coat away) and the last stretch to the end of my degree have made me in the mood for summer, to the tip of my fingers! I've got my eyes on these shades...


Bourjois in n°72 Vacances à Hawaii
Light turquoise has been my favourite polish colours for YEARS (American Apparel Office's fault) and this babe has proven to be a holiday saviour: super tiny, great colour and kinda cute.

Essie in n°73 Cute as a button
I love pink, and I love a bright pink on my nails. It's a way of getting spring (and summer) to come, and stay. With undertones in the reds, this one is perfect as soon as the sun is out.

Topshop in Forget me not
I wear a lot of blue. Like, a lot of blue. This one is for when I wear black (ha!) A really nice baby blue with good pigmentation.

Ciaté in n°137 Raspberry collins
Oops, another pink, but this one with blue undertones for a more intense Barbie look. Yes. I currently have it on. Double yes.

Chanel in n°539 June
I can also be classy. This was gifted to me for my 18th. It needs quite a few layers to be visible (ahem Chanel fix your formula) but the pale slightly shimmery peach is gorgeous.


Now what colour do you recommend? x

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could polish each nail in a different color ? Just to test ?

    ReplyDelete