Back to the point. A third thing I love massively is... Christmas. I'm a sucker for December. From December 1st, I turn into an elf. I only listen to Christmas songs (here is my playlist for this year), I get my mini Christmas tree out of the cupboard and have it standing proudly on my desk, I spend hours lovingly staring at my advent calendar... Also, I decorate. I decorate a lot. At home, we would have a full day of turning the house into Santa's freaking place. Alas, this year, this will only happen next week. I've been going a bit mental here though; I've got (fake) sprigs of holly, garlands and ribbon chains all over my room-- and even in the bathroom.
I am therefore going to share my festive mood with you... by sharing my Christmas wish list!
- Pretty masking tape from mt.
- A custom calligraphy stamp from paper pastries.
- Mumford & Sons's Sigh No More, because I can't stop listening to it.
- Pretty jewellery from UO and Forever 21.
- A poster of London from orkposters.
- A sewing machine.... Old, small, basic, I don't case. My stitches look terrible :(
- Reindeer skirt from UO... Perfect Christmas outfit!
- An Instax mini. Yes. One more camera.
- Plenty of nail polishes. OPI and American Apparel are my favourites, Santa!
- A piggy bank.
- Unlimited funds for The Hummingbird Bakery & Ben's Cookies.
I could go on for ages, but I'm afraid this essay really needs to be written... So, you tell me what you want for Christmas, while I go... pretend I'm working and really keep on crafting (that's a word. yup.) more Christmas surprises!
Trad française à venir :)